DAY - 1
- Arrival in Port Blair, on arrival our local representative in the airport pick receive you up and after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, later we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show.
- (The history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound)Overnight Stay at the hotel.
DAY - 2
- After early breakfast proceed to visit Havelock Island, we start the day a bit early as we need to embark for Havelock island, all the cruise departs in between 0630 to 0830 hours we need to report at least 45 min earlier to finish the screening and Embarkation procedure Hence taking a Packed breakfast is the only convenient way .
- Once we board the cruise it will take 1 and ½ hours to reach Havelock Island, our local representative will receive you at the arrival area and assist you with you transfer to the hotel and then after post lunch will take you to Radha Nagar beach
- .One of the most beautiful and famous beach in the Island, experience the ocean and the Amazing sun set before returning back to the Resort. Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
DAY - 3
- After breakfast, as per the scheduled check-out we will check out the eresort, and take a morning cruise back to Port Blair, our local representatives will assist you with respective hotel transfers and then in the evening proceed to Wandoor Beach to witness the ultimate Sun Set.
- The Beach is some 35 min from Port Blair city and will take some 45 min to reach
Meals: Breakfast and Dinne
DAY - 4
- After breakfast If the time permits we will cover important Museums (Samudrika, fisheries, Chatttam saw mil Anthropological Museum) and later drop to the Airport.