DAY 01 – ARRIVE IN BEIJING
- Arrive this afternoon in Beijing the capital of the People’s Republic of China, which is over 3,000 years old.
- You are welcomed at the airport and escorted to check in Hotel.
- Dinner at Local Indian Restaurant
DAY 02 – BEIJING SIGHTSEEING
- Start your tour this morning with visit to the Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world and the Forbidden City, the 250-acre palace containing more than 9,000 rooms.
- Closed to the common people for centuries, it was only opened to the public in 1949. Later, Visit Temple of Heaven,
- .Shopping: Silk shop and Tong Ren Tang shop
DAY 03 - GREAT WALL EXCURSION (B D)
- Embark on your day excursion to the Great wall, stopping en route at the iconic Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, the Bird’s Nest & Water Cube for photography opportunity.
- The highlight of your stay in this ancient capital is a visit to the Great Wall of Ju Yong Guan.
- It is easy to see why the Great Wall, built 2,300 years ago and extending 3,750 miles, can be seen by astronauts from space! And Jade Factory.
- Later, explore the Summer Palace, the retreat of China’s royal families for over 2,000 years and enjoy your cruise on the shimmering waters of Kunming Lake.
- Shopping: Jade shop and Tea shop.
DAY 04 -BEIJING/SHANGHAI - 2 HOURS
- Free and transfer to Shanghai. Upon Shanghai, Drive to visit the famous Bund, the wide, tree-lined avenue along the Huangpo River and the former “Wall Street” of foreign powers.
- Later visit Xintiandi, famous shopping, eating and entertainment district of Shanghai.Shopping: Pearl shop
DAY 05 - A DAY AT SHANGHAI
- Buffet breakfast at Hotel
- Day Free for shopping .
- Option: Please make your way to Pearl Market for shopping.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel
DAY 06 – SHANGHAI - DEPARTURE
- Morning transfer to the airport for your flight for back home
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Return Airfare Ex Delhi
- Visa fee for China
- Lunches until and unless mentioned.
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
- Any items of personal nature like telephone, beverages, laundry etc. which are not mentioned above are not included in the services.
- Any other services that is not shown in the inclusion above.
- City tax / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are not included in the package which is directly paid to the hotel by customer.
- Tips, Gratuties are not included and same needs to be paid directly if any.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Twin sharing basis Room
Price Per Person ₹ 78100/-
View Your Destination
and see your destination place